Financial calendars for the tax year 2020/21 for the United
Kingdom as templates in PDF format to download and print. The calendars are 13 months long – running from April 1st, 2020
to April 30th, 2021
– to cover the period used for corporation tax and government financial statements (April to March) and also the personal tax year which starts on April 6th, 2020 and ends on April 5th, 2021. Years are marked in different colours for easy at-a-glance reading and identification. The tax year calendars are suitable for use as a general financial planner, financial year planner, monthly or yearly financial planner, tax year planner, tax payment calendar, payroll calendar and other financial purposes. The calendars can be used to keep track of and remember such important issues as the payment dates, due dates and deadlines for HMRC cheque and BACS payments, NIC payments, due dates for employee forms (P60, P11D, P9D, P42 etc.), and as a reminder for when paper and online self-assessments must be submitted. The calendars are completely flexible and adjustable and suitable for any large business, small business, company, trading house, shop, wholesale or retail business, partnership, sole trader, corporation, institution, society or establishment running a payroll and requiring tools to assist with financial, tax and payment planning. See also: further information about the financial year in the UK
which also explains the odd dates of the UK tax year.
The PDF files (.pdf) are saved in Adobe PDF format
version 1.4 and can be opened with Adobe Acrobat Reader
from version 5.0. Alternatively most other PDF readers can also be used, for example the PDF-XChange Viewer
and the Foxit Reader
. The PDF files can also be scaled up and down (enlarged and reduced) and printed on paper sizes other than A4 (eg. A3/A2 and A5/A6).
All calendars are blank, macro-free and may be used free of charge for non-commercial use (for commercial use please contact us
). Not for commercial distribution or resale. All content of this website is copyright © 2011-2018 Calendarpedia®. All rights reserved. Data provided 'as is' without warranty and subject to error and change without notice.
• Financial calendars 2020/21 in other file formats:
• Financial/fiscal calendars 2020 for the United States
(October 2019 to September 2020)
• Financial calendars for other periods:
Other calendar types for 2020:
• Yearly calendars 2020
• School calendars 2020/21
(August 2020 to July 2021)
• Two year calendars 2020/21
(two full years on one page)
Other calendar types for 2021:
• Yearly calendars 2021